Our Research Strategy
Our research strategy describes in detail the strategic direction and ambitions of our research programme to develop and strengthen our research portfolio in the coming years.
Key priorities for achieving our vision are to increase grant applications in collaboration with academic partners that will in turn increase our income, strengthen collaborations, and raise our research portfolio. We will also prioritise the creation of joint appointments with University of York and the creation of our first academic department.
To reach our ambition we have created eight aims that we will deliver against in the coming years, that are as follows:
- Aim 1 Supporting and developing staff in their research activity
- Aim 2 Building and strengthening research partnerships to support out research ambition
- Aim 3 Exploiting opportunities to attract and maximise our research income
- Aim 4 Exploiting opportunities to attract industry sponsored research
- Aim 5 Strengthen our research culture to enhance Trust staff engagement
- Aim 6 Increase Patient and Public Involvement (PPI)
- Aim 7 Create a learning environment
- Aim 8 Create and review our metrics of success
Click here to read our research strategy